Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October Read/Otoor



Come back Amelia Bedelia
By Peggy parish
Amelia Bedelia tried to find new job after Mrs.  Rogers fired her. She passed by beauty shop a sign said “Lady wanted” Her new job was to fix hair she hadn’t any experience for that she lost it. Other job was to short dresses the dresses were already marked, she took the scissors and shortened them. The manger shouted you have ruined them “go away”. She walked anther block read a sign said “File clerk wanted” also
The manger fired her after she damaged all letter. The last job was helping doctor. The doctor asked her to put his gloves on Amelia put them on her the doctor face turned red “go home” he said.
Amelia said “I don’t understand them” some folks.
Then she said “my goodness I forget about my cream puffs in Mrs. Rogers oven.  She went to the house made the chocolate cream and cooked it. Mrs. Rogers came into the kitchen and said that smells good.
I m sorry we miss you” Mr. Rogers came into the kitchen “I m hungry please heat me a can of soup.” All right said Amelia, she put a can of soup in a pot and she heated the can of soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment