Monday, March 28, 2016

Monday Gathering/March 28, 2016

Dear Members:
I am honored to be invited to join you at the monthly Monday gathering. As I looked around the table memories of the past 3 years swam in my mind and every face of yours made me feel proud; together, you and I made the group grow, prosper, and help each other.
Another thought surfaced at the same time and I would like to share here with you what I was thinking. Most of you, specially those who joined WOW at the earlier time, speak the language pretty well. The purpose we want to excel at the language when reaching this point is to enrich our life and inspire others when opportunity presents itself.
Library is a good place and source of acquiring knowledge and learn about information. Here, I encourage every one of you to visit your library and find topic(s) or subject(s) you are interested at learning or acquiring. To me, life itself is a process of learning and a series of presentations. To learn is to stay young and active and every waking hour is your stage to present yourself.
Read, learn, and be yourself.

MW

No comments:

Post a Comment