Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sherri's One Word for This Year-Health

Health


The word I chose to describe this year is health.  I’m looking forward to getting back to my old routine that I stopped after an injury.  This week was my final physical therapy, which set up an exercise routine and schedule.  I can now start slowly working towards getting back to my swimming exercises and gym exercises. It’s going to take a lot of discipline to get back to what I was doing before the injury.  I’m also going to get back to eating at a more regulated time schedule.  Keeping my blood sugar level low with food and timing. Eating a big meal for breakfast, a medium meal for lunch, a small meal for dinner and small snacks in between meals. I want to try to not eat or drink after 7:00 p.m. I hope to get better sleep as a result of the exercising.  I will continue to accentuate the positive, be challenged with the negative and let go of the small stuff.  Smiling more often and breathing when things get tough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment